Requirements for becoming a certified China Preferred Partner
While there is no formal assessment for certified preferred partners, partners need to provide evidence that they are offering Chinese friendly products and services including:
- Providing a product or service that meets potential Chinese travel trade and consumers’ needs in terms of interest and cultural expectation.
- Having received Chinese travelers within the past 12 months.
- Mandarin speaking staff or staff trained about Chinese culture and etiquette
- Chinese language materials (flyer, map, menu, signage, content on website)
- Adopt one of the Chinese marketing services preferably provided by NTA or NTA’s partners including WeChat, Weibo and etc.
- Participate one of the NTA’s China promotions and events
- Accept Union Pay, Alipay or WeChat Pay
NTA will help to provide general best practices guidelines.